Bi-State COVID-19 Resources
In addition to the Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 page, Bi-State compiles COVID-19 resources from multiple sources.
Health Care Providers Important Information
Vermont Public Service Announcements
Get the Care You Need
Don’t Forgo Care
Stay Home. Stay Safe
Patients & Communities Recourses and Information
- COVID-19 By County – Know Your COVID-19 Community Level
- COVID-19 Questions? Call 2-1-1
- CDC: What To Do If You Are Sick
- Don’t delay! Health care services are available by phone/video. Call your provider. NH/VT Community Health Centers
- Governor Scott Executive Orders
- Governor Sununu Executive & Emergency Orders
- NH DHHS information for the Public
- RISE VT: Stay Healthy While Staying at Home
- VDH:Information for the Public
- World Health Organization Myth Busters
Suicide Prevention and Domestic Violence Hotline
Food and Nutrition Resources
- VT: 3 Squares: 1-855-855-6181 or text VFBSNAP to 85511 for Food assistance programs.
- NH: SNAP apply online at nheasy.nh.gov or call 1-800-852-3345 x 9700 for an application
Smoking Cessation Resources
Smoking tobacco, marijuana, or vaping may increase the risk of serious complications from COVID-19. Now is a good time to quit.
Alcohol and Drug Support Services
- VT Helplink Free, confidential substance use treatment and recovery services
- NH Recovery Hub A reliable source of information at any stage of recovery
- COVIDSgiving: A Message from Dr. White
- Coronavirus: On Social Responsibility (3/17/20)
- Coronavirus: On Resisting Panic (3/9/20)
- Coronavirus (3/4/20)
How does Telemedicine Work?
Watch this UVM video to learn more: